- I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. His will is my prosperity.
- God delights in my prosperity. He gives me power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant in the earth.
- I immediately respond in faith to the guidance of the Holy Spirit within me. I am always in the right place at the right time because my steps are ordered of the Lord.
- God has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, and I am well able to possess all that God has provided for me.
- God is the unfailing, unlimited source of my supply. My financial income now increases as the blessings of the Lord overtake me.
- As I give, it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over.
- I honor the Lord with my substance and the firstfruits of my increases. My barns are filled with plenty, and my presses burst forth with new wine.
- I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I bring forth fruit in my season, my leaf shall not wither, and whatever I do will prosper. The grace of God even makes my mistakes to prosper.
- I am blessed in the city, blessed in the field, blessed coming in, and blessed going out. I am blessed in the basket and blessed in the store. My bank accounts, investments, health, and relationships flourish. The blessings of the Lord overtake me in all areas of my life.
- The blessing of the Lord makes me truly rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.
- My God makes all grace abound toward me in every favor and earthly blessing, so that I have all sufficiency for all things and abound to every good work.
- The Lord has opened unto me His good treasure and blessed the work of my hands. He has commanded the blessing upon me in my storehouse and all that I undertake.
- I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart.
- The Lord rebukes the devourer for my sake, and no weapon that is formed against my finances will prosper. All obstacles and hindrances to my financial prosperity are now dissolved.
- My mind is renewed by the Word of God; therefore, I forbid thoughts of failure and defeat to inhabit my mind.
- I am delivered from the power and authority of darkness. I cast down reasonings and imaginations that exalt themselves against the knowledge of God, and I bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of God’s Word.
- I am filled with the wisdom of God, and I am led to make wise and prosperous financial decisions. The Spirit of God guides me into all truth regarding my financial affairs.
- The Lord causes my thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and so my plans are established and succeed.
- There is no lack, for my God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- The Lord is my shepherd, and I do not want. Jesus came that I might have life and have it more abundantly.
- Having received the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness, I reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ.
- The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant, and Abraham’s blessings are mine.